To obtain information about your personal data collected, the purposes and subjects with which the data is shared, contact the Data Controller.
Movies Event, Via Salvator Rosa, 137/E – 80129 Naples / Napoli NA – Italy
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Represented by Pizzimento Pietro
Owner’s email address: email@example.com
Types of data collected
The Data Controller does not provide a list of types of Personal Data collected.
Personal Data may be freely provided by you or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all data required by this Application is required. If you refuse to disclose them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any effect on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
You assume responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantee that you have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Data Controller from any responsibility to third parties.
How and where the collected data are treated
How to treat
The Data Controller shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or, destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out through IT and /or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logics closely related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Controllers by the Data Controller, may have access to the Data. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for processing
The Data Controller treats Personal Data relating to the User in case there is one of the following conditions:
• the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some legal systems, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the user’s consent or any other of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opt-out”) to such processing. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
• the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
• the processing is necessary for the execution of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of public powers in which the Data Controller is invested;
• processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which you are located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, you may refer to the section on details on the processing of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information about the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or ask the Data Controller for information by contacting him at the details reported at the opening.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be withheld until the execution of such contract is completed.
• Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be withheld until this interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on your consent, the Data Controller may retain Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to portability of data can no longer be exercised.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, you have the right to:
• withdraw consent at all times. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data previously expressed.
• object to the processing of your Data. You may object to the processing of your Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of objection are given in the section below.
• access your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
• check and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
• obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions apply, you may request the limitation of the processing of your Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage.
• obtain the deletion or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the cancellation of his Data by the Data Controller.
• receive your Data or have it transferred to another data controller. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, common use and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related to it.
• lodge a complaint. You may lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right of objection
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority of which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users are entitled to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Please note to users that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller treats data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise your rights, Users may address a request to the Contact Details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Learn more about treatment
Defense in court
Your Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the stages preparatory to its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or the Connected Services by the User.
You declare that you are aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
Due to operating and maintenance needs, this Application and any third-party services it uses may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as your IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using contact details.
Responding to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, you are invited to review their privacy policies.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect your consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information which, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable, shall constitute personal data.
This is the information automatically collected through this Application (including from third-party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the User who connects with this Application, addresses in Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (good end, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various time connotations of the visit (e.g. the time of stay on each page) and the details relating to the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, parameters related to the user’s operating system and IT environment.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom personal data relates.
Data Controller (or Manager)
Legal Data Controller (or Legal Controller)
The natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and the tools adopted, including security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which Your Personal Data is collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in its terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Last modified date: March 12, 2021